The Staff Selection Commission is one of the most desirable organizations for the government job as it conducts government exams in India. It shows the Combined Graduate Level exam, which is also known as the SSC CGL.
This exam is conducted every year to recruit non-technical group B, and Group C non gazetted posts in various departments of India’s government.
Every year, thousands of vacancies being filled by the SSC in the departments of the government. In India, government jobs are the most demanding thing, and it is considered the safest career option, and the salary is also good. Lakhs of students fill this form, and the competition in this exam is very high, and that’s why the cut-off fluctuates.
The SSC CGL posts are useful in numbers as many service recruitments are based on it. SSC is the leading government organization that employs lakhs of the students.
Every year, the candidates wait for the notification, and this year, they waited for the SSC CGL 2020 notification.
- The notification was released on 22nd October 2019.
- The online application process duration was started on 22nd October and ended on 25th November 2019.
- SSC CGL Tier 1 application status out from 28th January 2020.
- SSC CGL Tier 1 exam date- 3rd to 9th March 2020.
- SSC CGL Tier 1 answer key released on 16th March 2020
- SSC CGL Tie 1 result out on 1st July 2020.
- SSC CGL Tier 2 exam admit card out on October 2020.
- SSC CGL Tier 2 exam date was from 2nd November to 5th November 2020.
- The SSC CGL Tier 3 exam date was on 22nd November 2020, and the SSC CGL Tier 4 exam date is to be notified.
So this is the information about the exam dates and all. Some things are yet to be disclosed.
Now here is the SSC CGL 2020-21 exam schedule that you need to know-
- SSC CGL 2020-21 notification release date- 12th December 2020 (Tentative)
- SSCCGL 2020-21 Online registration starts from- 12th December 2020 (Tentative)
- SSC CGL 2020-21 Online application ends on 15th January 2021 (Tentative)
- SSC CGL Tier 1 exam date for 2020-21- 29th May 2012 to 7tyh of June 2021.
- SSC CGL Tier 2 exam date, Tier 3 exam date, and Tier 4 exam date are still to be notified.
The SSC has been conducting the combined graduate level exam for recruitment to various services such as-
- Assistants in Ministries attached and subordinate office of the Government of India.
- Inspectors of Central Excise and Customs.
- Preventive officers in customs.
- Inspectors of Income Tax.
- Examiner in Customs.
- Sub-inspector in the central Bureau of Narcotics and CBI.
- An Assistant Enforcement Officer in the Doctorate of Enforcement, Department of Revenue.
- Divisional Accountant, Jr. Accountant Auditor, and UDCs in various offices of the Government of India.
- Auditor Offices under C and AG, CGDA, CGA, and others.
- Accountant/junior accountant.
- Tax Assistant in CBDT and CBEC.
- Complier in Register General of India.
These are some of the reputed posts that a candidate gets.
The commission has released the final number of vaccines for the SSC CGL that is 9488. Out of these vacancies, 8582 are for the significant 34 group B and Group C posts. So this was the overall description of the SSC 2020 notification, SSC CGL posts, and the allowed services.