Are you looking for the perfect device for your cardio workout? Choosing between an exercise bike and a treadmill from Singapore for your exercise might not be easy. This list breaks down the pros and cons of each so that you can create the perfect workout routine for you.
Pros of the treadmill
- A foldable treadmill from Singapore is portable. You can bring it anywhere, including on vacation spots, if you need to keep up with your training at all times.
- It’s versatile and friendly for both beginners and pros. Beginners can choose not to set an incline on their treadmill from Singapore, while pros can opt to simulate hiking.
- Since you must stand on a treadmill, you carry your entire body weight during the workout. Standing helps burn extra calories because you have slightly more weight to carry than on an exercise bike.
Cons of the treadmill
- Because of the weight that you’re carrying while using a treadmill, it can make you more prone to injury. You are more susceptible to splints, stress fractures, and knee pain, which is more common if you don’t warm up before exercising.
- Treadmills take up much space at home unless you opt for a foldable treadmill from Singapore. Regardless, it’s still usually more expensive than an exercise bike.
- If you’re not careful with the speed of your treadmill from Singapore, it could throw you off. Make sure to get a safety leash to prevent this.
Pros of the exercise bike
- For some, the exercise bike is the healthier workout option. People with knee injuries would be better off with an exercise bike from Singapore since it’s less harsh on the joints.
- There are varieties of exercise bikes depending on what you need. For casual workouts, you can stick to the standard exercise bike. But for a more intense workout, consider getting a spin bike from Singapore.
- If you don’t have a lot of space at home, an exercise bike is cheaper than a treadmill. It’s often more affordable too.
Cons of the exercise bike
- If you want to build muscle, don’t expect to gain any from an exercise bike from Singapore. A treadmill would be better for muscle gain.
- An exercise bike isn’t enough to practice your skills if you’re a cyclist. Turning and dealing with the outside elements is a core part of cycling, which you won’t experience in an exercise bike.
- If you’re not careful with your posture, an exercise bike from Singapore can give you back pain. Be mindful not to slouch, even during exercise.
Do you need a pull up bar for home? Get that and more exercise equipment and more from Homefitness. Visit their website for more information.